Wednesday 10 June 2015

DWS_1 FINAL


Want to be inspired?

Hello YOU,

Mr. Nameless my name, Product Design Engineer 35 years old born and raised in Berlin, however,  soon I became a citizen of the world, always trying to catch the global view. As soon as I was old enough I started travelling around the world driven by my curiosity and one of my passions - learning.

The more countries I have been to the more my horizon broadened, which has an interesting effect; it boost creativity. Because every country allows new perspectives on known and unknown things in life. Indeed seeing every country in the world is a great Mission- but it is my mission. With this blog you can be and you are a part of my journey whilst feeling inspired to discover the world outside your comfort zone.

This is more of a travel blog rather than a product design blog, merged with my other big passion - Photography. I want to share my passions with you! And not only my passion also what entertains and inspires me during my journeys which can be nearly everything.


Be passionate! Be curious!  :)




Rethink Sanitation?





Just came back to the "real life" - or not?

Spent relaxed, inspiring and funny days with the guys from arca verde on their lovely piece of earth.
Got back a sense of nature with living the autarkic lifestyle for one week.
Can't wait to get back!

For more information, upcoming events and workshops visit their website or go on facebook.

Rethinking Sanitation; Upcyled compost toilet

 -Facebook-





"Technology dictates the activity. In turn, the activity dictates the design."
But aren't activities higly determined by culture?  


Cultural borders vanish with greater technological connectivity and globalisation. But what does it mean for design and Does Culture Matter for Product Design?


- Twitter -


























Bikes made from bamboo?
Who doesn't want to have bike like these?


You also can visit my friend Klaus, who I met in Porto Alegre (Brasil), on his website or facebook page to see more flabbergasting Bamboo Bike designs!

https://www.facebook.com/ArtBikeBamboo
http://www.artbikebamboo.com/

- Facebook -







INVENTING THE FUTURE?

trashy, inspiring, sustainable....

Worth to Watch! :)

#shapetheFuture

-Twitter- 








































Music instruments can be wooden...
Why not speakers?

Their uniquely wooden aucustic results in a sublime sense of hearing expierence. This wooden speakers are passive, which means no electronics, no energy use, no cables. Go forth and blast your tune wherever you go!


#kickstarter #crowdfunding?!
Designer: TOK TOK


 -Twitter-













Buenos Aires - this vibrant city gets under your  skin.

First impressions; joyfully walking around like an excited child that visits the zoo for the first time.

Argentina in 3 words
Maradonna, Tango, che boludo

Want to see and know more from this grasping city? Vistit my blog .....

Hasta Luego!

-Facebook-





Improvements:

The backstory has got a new order and better connection with the posts to contribute to the coherence of the whole Assignment. Further the post are adapted in terms of structure considering different audience enganging techniques. Additionally further knowledge about optmal length of an post are heeded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment